Tuesday 17 January 2017

Hey Twilight Fans!

I'm not sure if I've ever confessed this on the blog before, but I was (and, cough, still am) a fan of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight saga.  Admittedly, the style, prose and grammar were rather lacking (yes, the English student in me mentally corrected the grammar and plot flaws while reading), but I can't resist a romance story gussied up in the fantasy or sci-fi genres!

image twilight stitch markers set crochet knitting place holders domum vindemia edward cullen bella swan vampire stephenie meyer novel

So I was pretty thrilled recently to be commissioned to create a set of Twilight-inspired stitch markers for a Twihard who also happens to be a keen knitter.  Since my copies of Twilight are for reading and not for crafting, I printed out sections of the book to create this fun set of stitch markers.  I am so pleased with how these turned out that I'm thinking I'm going to have to make a set for myself!  Hands up who else had a secret (or not so secret) Twilight crush?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!