Thursday 24 November 2016

Oh, the places you'll go!

 image locket necklace quote dr seuss oh the places you'll go silver floral botanical two cheeky monkeys


Today I want to introduce you to a new addition to the literature quote range of jewellery, just in time for you to do some Christmas shopping for the Dr Seuss fans in your life!  I took Dr Seuss' famous quote, "Oh, the places you'll go!" and inset it into our popular locket necklace design, as well as the popular circle bracelet design.

image bracelet typography literature quote dr seuss oh the places you'll go for her two cheeky monkeys

I think these are perfect gifts for someone who's graduating, starting a new job, or just loves all things Seuss!  And hopefully these designs will stay in-store as a permanent fixture after the Christmas rush.  Which design do you love more?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!