Thursday 3 November 2016

May Gibbs' Gumnut Babies in a Bunting

You all know by now how much I love upcycling old books into pretty new buntings.  And I'm always so thrilled when customers love my book buntings as much as I do!  This week I've been working on a gumnut babies alphabet bunting specially ordered by a local customer.

image may gibbs bunting alphabet gumnut babies domum vindemia handmade

I love, love, love May Gibbs' gumnut babies, and the alphabet book has been a firm favourite for buntings with customers.  Unfortunately, this book is out of print and very hard to find nowadays, so the number I can make is extremely limited unless one is willing to pay through the nose to acquire a copy from secondhand book dealers.

image may gibbs bunting alphabet gumnut babies domum vindemia handmade

Hopefully I'll find more copies of this book at a reasonable price so they can once again become a standard feature in Domum Vindemia.  And hopefully the little person receiving this bunting will love it and learn their alphabet in cute style from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!