Friday 23 September 2016

Those you have helped this past year

Once again I am posting a "thank you" post to all my beautiful supporters who have promoted my stores, made purchases and continued to boost my visibility on social media with your comments, re-posts and so on.  I am so thankful for all of your support and wanted to show you others whom you have also helped this past financial year.


As many of you know, I aim to give 10% of profits to aid organisations each year.  This year, my customers have helped to support World Vision Australia's work in Asia and Africa, TEAR Australia's work in Laos, Mozambique and India, and Barnabas Fund's work with Syrian refugees.


So thank you all, from the bottom of my heart!  Not just for supporting Two Cheeky Monkeys and Domum Vindemia, but for helping me to help those who do not know the privileges that we take for granted every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!