Tuesday 27 September 2016

Pretties in my creative space

Well, it's one week of school holidays down and one more to go!  I'm a little flustered at how busy we've been this holidays and would love to just lounge around doing nothing.  But who am I kidding?  You all know how much I love working on orders for my customers, especially special custom pieces!  And I have to say that a lot of last week was spent working on these pretty creations below.

image handmade jewellery two cheeky monkeys scoring wilder jane austen pride and prejudice mr darcy brooch necklace she believed she could so she did ear studs mr darcy pocket watch

The Mr Darcy pocket watch necklace and the Scoring Wilder quote locket are standard items in the store, but no two sold are ever the same since they come specially customised with a choice of bead and tassel colour as well as the optional addition of initial charms.  The "love you" earrings, however, were specially designed and created for a gentleman to give to his wife as an anniversary present and feature the words "love" and "you" taken from my specially printed fabric.  The brooch on the top left was specially made for a bride to add to her bouquet on her special day next month - I can't wait to see the photos!  Which piece do you love best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!