Friday 12 August 2016

Hamilton the Musical

image brooch pin hamilton an american musical handmade two cheeky monkeys

This week I've had the privilege of working on a special commission for a Twitter friend!  This fun set of creations is going to be given to a big time fangirl of Hamilton: An American Musical for her birthday.

image watch necklace pocket watch hamilton an american musical handmade two cheeky monkeys

I haven't had a chance to hear any of the songs/rap or read reviews of the US shows, but this musical seems to have garnered a huge following both in the US and around the world.  So what do you think of the custom pieces I've made?  And have you seen Hamilton?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!