Wednesday 17 August 2016

Bookworm ladies, rejoice!

image purse clutch bag handmade domum vindemia jane eyre quote reader i married him kisslock bridal wedding

Do you remember a few weeks ago when I mentioned that there were new literature purses coming to Domum Vindemia?  Well, they're finally done and listed for sale in-store!  There are currently three designs in stock, Mr Darcy's proposal to Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre's "Reader I married him", and Cathy's proclamation that Heathcliff's soul was made of the same stuff as hers.

image purse clutch bag handmade domum vindemia wuthering heights whatever our souls are made of his and mine are the same kisslock bridal wedding

I must say that I had a lot of fun designing the outer fabric for these purses and having it specially printed for me, though finalising the process of dreaming up the design to seeing the purses in completion has been a bit of a nerve-wracking one!  So tell me, which one do you love?

image purse clutch bag handmade domum vindemia jane austen pride and prejudice you must allow me to tell you how ardently i admire and love you kisslock bridal wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!