Thursday 21 July 2016

Your favourite literature in a purse

image pride and prejudice purse kisslock frame jane austen mr darcy proposal domum vindemia for sale book page in vain have i struggled

First of all, apologies that things have been a bit quiet around here of late.  The busy-ness of life has been catching up with me and blogging gets pushed down the list by more high priority tasks.
But today I am back briefly to give you a sneak peek at a new range coming soon to Domum Vindemia.

image pride and prejudice purse kisslock frame jane austen mr darcy proposal domum vindemia for sale book page in vain have i struggled michael miller fabric inner lavinia damask floral yellow pink green

It's been my dream for a few years to create a range of kisslock purses featuring pages straight from classic literature pieces.  This month, I finally took the plunge and not only designed some book page fabric, but had enough printed to start making purses!  Of course, I started with Mr Darcy's (in)famous proposal to Elizabeth Bennet, but there will also be Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights versions of this purse.  What do you think?

1 comment:

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!