Tuesday 5 July 2016

To Kill a Mockingbird

image charm bracelet literature to kill a mockingbird handmade atticus finch boo radley harper lee two cheeky monkeys ombre




A quick post in this second week of school holidays to share a little something I've been working on.  I know how much you all love the literature bracelets, and I love to constantly add to the range and re-invent the styles available.  So, today I'm showing off a one of a kind literature charm bracelet featuring five of my favourite characters from Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird.  It's perfect for someone who loves to wear blues, but can also be customised to your favourite colour.  What do you think?

image charm bracelet literature to kill a mockingbird handmade atticus finch boo radley harper lee two cheeky monkeys ombre

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!