Wednesday 24 February 2016

Coming soon to Domum Vindemia!

Along with my return to blogging this past week, I've also been happily getting back to some new and different creating for my online stores.  This week I am showing off some sneak peeks of a brand new range of Domum Vindemia pretties, as well as the perennial favourite children's book buntings.

image paddington bear bunting children decor homewares domum vindemia

The first sneak peek is of a Paddington Bear bunting I've been working on, and which I couldn't love more than I do!  I ADORED Paddington whilst growing up, laughing uproariously at the misadventures in which Paddington regularly found himself.  I hope fans of Michael Bond's books (and of the recent live action film) will love this bunting as much as I do.

image wine glass charm jane eyre mr rochester literature charlotte bronte handmade domum vindemia

My next sneak peek is of a BRAND NEW range of homewares I'll be adding to Domum Vindemia next month.  Everyone has loved the literature-themed accessories and homewares so much that I will be adding an entire range of literature wine glass charms.  With these, you'll be able to entertain your friends and help them keep track of their glass with your favourite literary characters.
And for those of you who would LOVE to own a set of literary wine glass charms, keep watching this space for the official launch of my new range as well as a giveaway of one set of charms!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!