Monday 22 February 2016

Calling all Harry Potter fans

Last week I returned from my brief blogging hiatus to share my favourite new literature magnet set creations.  Well, today I thought I'd share a custom cufflink set I was commissioned to make by a fellow school mum.  The brief was simple and straightforward: one pair of cufflinks featuring the names of perhaps Hogwarts' two bravest headmasters, Albus Dumbledore and Severus Snape (sorry, spoiler alert for those who still haven't gotten round to reading all the Harry Potter books).

image harry potter cufflinks cuff links set albus dumbledore severus snape handmade two cheeky monkeys literature

Being a big Harry Potter fan, I adored working on this custom order, and took the characters' names from the final book in the HP series, The Deathly Hallows.  I'm really pleased with how these cufflinks turned out, and so was my friend.  And, I hope the friend she gifted them to as a 40th birthday present LOVES their new set of cufflinks too!  What do you think?  Which HP character names would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!