Wednesday 18 November 2015

The all important Christmas shipping dates

I'm afraid I've let it a little late this year, but it's still not too late to let you all know this year's Christmas shipping cutoff dates.  As I stress every year, if you want to give your loved ones the gift of a Two Cheeky Monkeys or Domum Vindemia pretty, then you will need to be organised and get your shopping done before the Christmas rush madness hits our postal services.

christmas shipping cutoff dates two cheeky monkeys

If you're an international customer, then you have to super organised due to the state of international post at this time of year.  Aussie customers have a bit more breathing space, but don't let this make you complacent!  I recommend that any purchases made at the end of November or during December should upgrade to the Express Post option to ensure a speedy arrival of your Christmas purchases.

christmas shipping cutoff dates domum vindemia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!