Monday 23 November 2015

New Literary Quote Necklaces

image jane eyre quote locket necklace i am no bird and no net esnares me jewellery jewelry two cheeky monkeys beaded turquoise key charm

Hellooo and happy Monday!  Although I'm still suffering from a sinus infection, I have been steadily working away at more literary jewellery designs for Two Cheeky Monkeys.  These "new" designs are a little different from my usual locket necklaces in that rather than featuring a fictional character's name, they feature famous and beloved quotes from classic literature.

image anne of green gables quote locket necklace jewellery jewelry typography silver two cheeky monkeys wing charm literature true friends are always together in spirit

Of course, like many of my necklaces, these new designs come in your choice of bead colour and with the option of personalising with an initial charm (or two).  The new designs are destined for my stockist, Our Little Caravan, as well as my upcoming market and my Etsy and Madeit stores.  Which one do you love best?

image lord of the rings locket charm necklace quote typography literature not all those who wander are lost beaded wing charm green czech glass bead two cheeky monkeys jewellery jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!