Monday 25 May 2015

Customised Jane Eyre Magnets

I was recently commissioned to make a special set of Jane Eyre magnets by a customer who was playing the role of Jane in a theatrical adaptation of Charlotte Bronte's beloved novel.  The play's run was coming to a close and she wanted to give each cast member a magnet featuring their character's name as an end of production gift.

image domum vindemia jane eyre magnets charlotte bronte grace poole mrs fairfax blanche ingram bertha mason Adele

I thought this was such a clever gift idea and was quietly pleased to be able to make magnets of characters which, while essential to the story, are not the main or popular characters which customers usually request.  I enjoyed putting this set together and hope that the magnets will be a fun reminder of each actor's time in the production!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!