Monday 11 May 2015

Custom Bridal Party Creations

Today I am finally showing off a custom set of bridal party creations which I was most honoured to make for a friend's wedding. She has long been an admirer of Two Cheeky Monkeys' pieces and decided that she just had to add some TCM fun to her wedding.

image two cheeky monkeys jewellery custom bridal party necklaces and earrings amethyst purple literature the princess bride north and south emma the jungle doctor

For the females in the bridal party, I created literature earrings and matching necklaces featuring each girl's favourite literary couple and a favourite quote from the novel they loved.  So there were Westley and Buttercup from William Goldman's The Princess Bride, Emma Woodhouse and Mr Knightley from Jane Austen's Emma, Margaret Hale and John Thornton from Elizabeth Gaskell's North and South, and Simba and Perisi from Paul White's The Jungle Doctor.

image two cheeky monkeys cufflinks set rally car automobile racing text words

For the boys in the bridal party, it was all about cars, cars, cars.  Not surprising given that the groom is a rally car chaplain and sometimes participant!  Each guy's cufflink set features car- or racing-related words taken from an old rally car manual.  Fun, right?  Unfortunately, I was unable to attend my friend's wedding, but I cannot wait to see their wedding photos when they return from their honeymoon.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!