Friday 24 October 2014

Same Same, But Not

image earrings jewellery jewelry wuthering heights catherine earnshaw heathcliff romance love bronte two cheeky monkeys yellow literature

I finally had the chance to sit down and work on some new literature earrings for Two Cheeky Monkeys!  These earrings sets have been popular in my Madeit store and I am madly trying to re-stock before the Christmas rush.

image pride and prejudice earrings jewellery jewelry jane austen mr darcy elizabeth bennet pink two cheeky monkeys literature

Like the previous literature earrings I had made, these earrings all feature a famous couple from classic literature, such as Mr Darcy and Elizabeth, or Catherine Earnshaw and Heathcliff.  But, unlike the previous sets, these are all made with silver-plated findings, which means they will nicely match the literature hair clips available in-store.

image jane eyre earrings turquoise miss eyre mr rochester bronte literature two cheeky monkeys silver plated

So what do you think?  Do you love the slight asymmetry of the earrings?  And do you prefer the silver-plated finish as opposed to the antiqued brass I had previously used?  I think I am preferring the silver-plated look, and in fact, a friend has already snapped up two pairs of these earrings as Christmas gifts - she has some lucky family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!