Wednesday 3 September 2014

A little Mr Darcy for your hair

image mr darcy headband literature jane austen pride and prejudice two cheeky monkeys alice band silver filigree floral flowers cabochon red turquoise blue aqua vintage

Today's post continues the Mr Darcy theme for my blog this week.  I still can't believe how popular anything Jane Austen or Mr Darcy is for so many around the world!  I have been focussing a lot on increasing the range of literature-themed creations for Two Cheeky Monkeys this past few weeks and this week I am showing off some Mr Darcy headbands.  These headbands combine three of my favourite items with which to work: metal filigrees, floral cabochons and literature snippets.  What do you think?

image mr darcy headband alice band two cheeky monkeys jane austen pride and prejudice silver filigree text words book page floral cabochons flowers grey gray navy pink blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!