Monday 1 September 2014

A Mr Darcy Bridal Set

image mr darcy necklace bridal wedding pride and prejudice jane austen swarovski crystal cream pearl baroque faceted chandelier pendant you must allow me to teel you how ardently i admire and love you

Last month I was commissioned to create a jewellery set for an American bride with a love for Pride and Prejudice.  Like many others, she was very taken by Mr Darcy's (disastrous) first proposal to Elizabeth Bennet.  So after some discussion, I was asked to create a necklace with a baroque chandelier-style pendant featuring part of Mr Darcy's proposal.

image mr darcy pendant necklace pride and prejudice proposal jane austen you must allow me to tell you how ardently i admire and love you swarovski crystal two cheeky monkeys wedding bridal jewellery

The adorning pearl and Swarovski crystal drop were added to the pendant to complement the bride's dress (a stunning latte buttercream gown embellished with tiny Swarovski crystals).  I love the way the Swarovski crystal sparkles and complements the facets of the baroque cut pendant!

image two cheeky monkeys swarovski crystal drop earrings dangly silver sparkly bridal wedding commission

I also created a pair of earrings using the Swarovski crystal drops to match both the necklace and the dress.  In spite of my nervousness (bridal orders always make me nervous because a wedding is such a big deal), I had a lot of fun working on this latest custom order.  And I can't wait to see photos of the beautiful bride and her groom after their ceremony later this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!