Wednesday 13 August 2014

Shabby Chic Scarves

image shabby chic doily scarf vintage domum vindemia crochet cream white

I know, it's been far too long since I last put together some doily scarves for Domum Vindemia.  But, never fear, the shabby chic doily scarves are back in-store!  My obsession with storybook buntings almost had me forgetting all about my beloved doilies - can you believe it?

image vintage doily scarf hand dyed shabby chic spring autumn fall yellow white blue green domum vindemia

Now that Spring is approaching in the Southern hemisphere and Autumn/Fall in the northern hemisphere, I think the doily scarves are back in the forefront of my mind because they are perfect for those days when there's a bit of chill in the air.  As usual, I'm making scarves in both neutral and bright colour schemes.  Which do you prefer, colour or neutral?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!