Wednesday 20 August 2014

New Glam It Up Additions

image two cheeky monkeys jewellery glam it up necklace range vintage glass jewel stone jonquil yellow brass pendant melyn necklace

Life has been even more hectic than usual these past few weeks with my Ausmumpreneur award shenanigans, the littlest Cheeky Monkey having school swimming lessons EVERY DAY (and me stupidly volunteering to be a parent helper) as well as working on a custom bridal order.  But, I have managed to snatch some free time here and there to work on new pieces for Two Cheeky Monkeys' Glam It Up range of jewellery.

image azalea ring glam it up ring range vintage cocktail ring estate style pink brass adjustable two cheeky monkeys stone glass jewel

The Melyn necklace and Azalea ring are just two of the new additions I'm adding to my stores.  All the new additions are limited edition or one of a kind, so it's almost literally "first in, best dressed" with this range of jewellery!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!