Wednesday 25 June 2014

My Creative Space: Crocheted Pebble Magnets

image crochet pebble cozy magnet yellow ombre variegated domum vindemia stone fridge

Yes, yes, yes, I am still supremely excited by my latest crochet venture!  So much so that, even though I was originally planning to launch the new crochet pebble magnet range in July/August, I decided to release a few designs now before my official launch in the coming months.  I am having so much fun creating these sweet magnets and it is veeerrry tempting to fill my fridge and freezer doors with them.  For those of you who can't wait till the official launch to see all of the designs available, you can purchase the early release designs from either my Etsy or Madeit store.  I'd also love to hear your suggestions of teeny designs I could add to the range - do you have a favourite?

image crochet pebble cozy magnet red heart white love domum vindemia stone fridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!