Friday 18 April 2014

Easter - My Redeemer Lives


I usually make it a habit to write an Easter-related post for my blog, but this year I'm doing something a little different.  I want to share with you a beautiful song sung by Nicole C. Mullen, one which I love and which expresses the story of Easter so well.  Jesus, the redeemer (or savior) lives.  And I can call Him my redeemer not because I am brilliant, beautiful or special, but because I am broken, weary and weak.  God's strength is the only strength to depend on, because I have no strength on my own.

But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared, he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy.
Titus 3:4-5 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!