Thursday 17 April 2014

Currently Trending - Loom Bands

image despicable me minion rainbow loom band bracelets starburst

Those of you who have young children will probably know what I'm talking about and may well be as sick of seeing little rubber bands everywhere as I am!  For those of you who don't know, Loom Bands are the latest craze amongst small (and not so small!) people around the world.  It reminds me of past crazes for friendship bracelets and other such accessories when I was a child, and thankfully, Loom Band supplies are fairly cheap.

image rainbow loom bands bracelets chain link fishtail

So now that it's school holidays for the Two Cheeky Monkeys, they have been merrily watching Youtube and searching blogs for tutorials showing them how to make their favourite designs.  I am finding the Youtube tutorials highly tedious (I prefer step-by-step photos or quick video tutorials without long-winded explanations), but am not complaining too much as I am happy for my Monkeys to be creative and occupied during their holidays!  Are you or your favourite small people currently obsessed with Loom Bands too?

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know loom bands are so popular. They definetely look cute:)

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!