Friday 14 February 2014

Zipper Flowers Revisited

Do you remember all the way back to March last year when I last blogged about zipper flowers?  I made up a stack of zipper flower hair ties/ponytail holders for the fundraising craft stall that the Two Cheeky Monkeys' school runs at the annual school fete.  Well, I was told that these hair accessories were A HIT (most of them sold to the parents running the craft stall before the general public even got a look in!), so this year I am making some more.

image zipper flowers upcycled recycled

Like last year, I will be going for a range of colours and styles to suit all tastes, though I think my favourites are the two-toned ones with the button centres.  If you're in Melbourne, you can come along to the school fete in March to purchase some zipper flower hair accessories!  If you're not in Melbourne and would like some of these flowers for your hair, you can make your own with this very simple tutorial.  And if cutting up zippers is not your thing, I can take custom orders for ponytail holders, headbands or brooches - the possibilities are almost endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!