Wednesday 31 July 2013

$15 or Less - the Domum Vindemia Spring Clean

The remarkable thing about my method of scheduling blog posts a week in advance is that, when I wrote Monday's post, I didn't realise that when the post was live, I would be in the throes of a rather nasty sinus infection.  And even as I write this post, partially recovered from my illness, I wonder how I managed to get so much creating done last week!

image domum vindemia cecily cupcake stand dessert floral flowers roses pink red gold white party favour wedding

Anyway, sitting in my messier than usual home got me thinking that I really needed to start my Spring cleaning a little early this year.  Therefore, I have decided to hold a quick sale on Domum Vindemia cupcake and dessert stands!  Discounted items are $15 or less, so if you have been wanting some vintage fun for your parties, now is the time to act.  You could also be super organised and purchase birthday and Christmas presents for the rest of the year!  And for those of you who haven't heard, new postage conditions mean that all cupcake and dessert stands mailed within Australia will now be trackable, meaning that you should always know when to expect your Domum Vindemia delivery.  Sweet!

image domum vindemia cupcake stand dessert retro blue green 70s white avocado party favour wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!