Friday 22 February 2013

My Creative Space

image embroidery dropcloth sampler blanket stitch closed blanket double buttonhole wheel sloping

I recently received a subscription to a monthly embroidery sampler by Dropcloth, a fun embroidery store on Etsy.  Each month's sampler focusses on one embroidery stitch and its variants, helping novice stitchers to learn new stitches and also inspiring more experienced embroiderers.  This month's stitch is blanket stitch, and I have had a lot of fun working on this sampler because I love blanket stitch.  Once I finish working on this sampler, I'm going to get cracking on last month's sampler, which featured couching, which is not one of my favourite stitches.  So tell me, what is your favourite embroidery stitch?  Or are you a novice stitcher who could use a few Dropcloth samplers to help you out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!