Friday 8 February 2013

Christmas in February???

image christmas bauble ornament pink floral damask pretty little things fabric dena designs free spirit tone finnanger pattern lace
 
I know, today's post title has probably got you thinking, "What?  Isn't it bad enough there are hot cross buns and Easter eggs in the stores without cashing in on Christmas too?!"  And I wouldn't blame you for thinking that way, as much as I like making Christmas ornaments, it has definitely been a little strange working on one in February.  However, the reason I'm making Christmas ornaments at this time of the year is that a while back, I joined a Christmas ornament swap where each month participants make an ornament for a fellow swapper according to the month's colour scheme.  This month's colour is pink, so I pulled out my stash of pink Pretty Little Things fabrics by Dena Designs and adapted a cute Tone Finnanger pattern to create a pink, plushie Christmas bauble.  What do you think?  Would you fill your tree with plush baubles?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!