Tuesday 10 July 2012

A Little Two Cheeky Monkeys Survey

I have been having a lot of fun creating my Glam It Up range of vintage glass jewellery and have been slowly expanding the types of pieces I create.  To give me a better idea of what other people like (I know, it's shocking that red and purple aren't everyone's favourite colours!), I would love it if you could fill out the following short survey for me.  I want to know what is your favourite colour(s), and whether you prefer the glass jewel stones or the pearlescent matte stones which I use in my range (see below for images).  Feel free to expand your answers in the blog comments.  Thanks for your help!

image glam it up rings pearlescent pink emerald green statement jewellery

1 comment:

  1. It was too hard to choose, but that just might be me and my chronic indecisiveness. My favourite colours are yellow and green. However, I always choose jewellery based on my skin tones and tend to go for red, green and blue pieces. Oh dear. Sounding almost like a christmas tree. Although yellow is my favourite colour, it doesn't go too well on me!

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!