Friday 13 July 2012

I'm Dreaming of a...Holiday!

image hamilton island sea ocean

After struggling with various illnesses in the family for what feels like forever (but in actual fact has been about three weeks), I am finally taking a little break with my family for some R&R and to get some sunshine.  I am looking forward to my little holiday away from my stores and the blog, although I will be keeping the virtual doors open while I take my break.  I have discounted everything in Two Cheeky Monkeys and Domum Vindemia to make up for the fact that purchases will not be shipped until the 23rd of July.  And don't worry, I have some blog posts scheduled so that you will still have something fun to read while I am putting my feet up.    :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!