Friday 9 April 2010

Holiday Discount

Chambers Pillar, Alice Springs, Australia

As many of you know, I am about to embark on a much anticipated, and much needed, holiday (although it will now sadly be without my sister and brother-in-law due to unforseen circumstances).  I will hopefully be enjoying the sights and sounds of the Northern Territory for a week with my family.

vintage jewel earrings turquoise

I debated about whether to put my store in vacation mode for the, week but decided that I didn't want to miss any visitors who may find my store during this time.  Instead, I'm keeping my store open but will not be mailing out any packages until I return from holiday.

wire wrapped pink swarovski and pearl necklace

To thank my loyal customers for their patience during this time, I am offering 15% off storewide (excludes shipping) on purchases made from 10th April - 17th April (AEST), inclusive.  That's right, 15% off anything in my store!  I will send refunds via Paypal once I return from my holiday.

vintage bead necklace speckled by Two Cheeky Monkeys on Etsy

I hope your coming week won't be too boring without my usual posts (hee hee) and promise to post some of my photos on here once I get back into a normal routine!

5 comments:

  1. Have a great holiday!! Always wanted to see the stars in the NT they're meant to be so much brighter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun Deb. I hope you come home to lots of sales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great trip Deb! It looks like it will be very interesting and hopefully very restful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Deb, I've just awarded you the circle of friends award. I'm a bit late with the post because of my frankenstein finger but I finally got around to it :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're enjoying your holiday Deb!

    ReplyDelete

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!