Tuesday 5 May 2020

Our Madeit Stores Are Now Open!

Aussie fans, most of you have said that you prefer to shop online via an Australian site, and that you prefer to shop in AUD, so I've listened to your preferences and have re-opened my Madeit stores!
Via Madeit, store prices are a constant figure in Australian dollars, rather than a fluctuating figure based on US dollar exchange rates.  AND, shopping via Madeit means that you're not just shopping Australian small business, but you're shopping via an Australian owned and run website - a win-win situation, am I right!


For those who love my book- and vintage-inspired jewellery, you can find us at Two Cheeky Monkeys.
And if you're a lover of our bookish and boho homewares and accessories, head over to the Aussie site for Domum Vindemia.


Also, if you're worriedly wondering what to do for your Mum during this lockdown Mother's Day, I am still taking Mother's Day orders, simply select Express Post shipping at checkout and I'll send your order direct to Mum on your behalf!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!