Tuesday 29 October 2019

2019 Christmas Shipping Deadlines

 
Want to be sure your order arrives in time for the Christmas gift-giving season?  Then please be sure to place your orders of jewellery and homewares by 10AM (AEDST) on the dates shown below!
Purchases made after these dates will need to go via either Express or Courier Post options to ensure arrival for Christmas; these options can be selected at checkout in both of our stores.

I'M SHIPPING TO AUSTRALIA
Standard shipping - order by 1st December
Express Post shipping - order by 10th December

I'M SHIPPING TO ASIA, EUROPE, OR  NORTH AMERICA
Standard shipping - order by 10th November
Express Post Shipping -  order by  25th November

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!