Tuesday 11 June 2019

Bohemian Buntings Are Back!

bohemian bunting boho chic home decor vintage doilies rustic shabby chic domum vindemia bridal wedding shower

Lovers of boho chic decor, I'm excited to announce that after a short break, our fan favourite boho doily buntings are now back in-store!  There are currently two mini buntings and one full sized bunting available, as well as our other bohemian favourite, vintage napkin buntins.

bohemian bunting boho chic home decor vintage doilies rustic shabby chic domum vindemia bridal wedding shower

Of course, if you have a specific bunting size or colour scheme you need, feel free to drop me a line to commission a bespoke bunting for your celebration.  What colour would you love to see?

bohemian bunting boho chic home decor vintage doilies rustic shabby chic domum vindemia bridal wedding shower

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!