Tuesday 16 October 2018

I could never love anyone as I love my sisters

About a year ago I was excited to add Little Women-inspired lockets to Two Cheeky Monkeys, featuring a heartfelt quote from Jo March: I could never love anyone as I love my sisters.  These locket necklaces have been popular with Louisa May Alcott fans, and this past month I had the pleasure of creating matching bespoke necklaces for a customer.  

little women locket necklaces two cheeky monkeys quote i could never love anyone as i love my sisters

A little different from our usual Little Women necklaces, these bespoke necklaces were created with beads that matched the two sisters' birthstones, further representing their bond with each other!  I thought this was the sweetest idea, and it's a great opportunity to let all my customers know that I am more than happy to customise our existing designs to create something unique for you.
So tell me, would you choose necklaces with your birthstones on them, or would you rather beads in your favourite colours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!