Tuesday 21 August 2018

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams

go confidently in the direction of your dreams quote locket necklace two cheeky monkeys thoreau jewellery inspirational

Today I am continuing the locket theme for the fans of Two Cheeky Monkeys' inspirational quote lockets!  This new addition to our popular range features a quote which is a paraphrase of Henry David Thoreau's writings in his Walden writings.

locket necklace two cheeky monkeys etsy handmade brass filigree

While I know that we can't always achieve our dreams, I think this quote is a beautiful encouragement for someone starting a new, exciting or possibly scary chapter of their lives, such as a graduate or someone making a sea change.  Follow the link above to see our full range of literary and quote lockets, or commission a piece with a special quote just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!