Thursday 3 May 2018

A roundup of scone recipes!

I've been posting about afternoon tea and high tea quite frequently of late (because how could you NOT love afternoon tea and high teas!).
So I thought it only appropriate to share a roundup of recipes for one of the most beloved afternoon tea treats (at least in the British-influenced world), scones!
My US-based readers will know these delights as biscuits, but don't ask me how the differences in terminology originated.  Meanwhile, enjoy these scrumptious recipes!

recipe scones biscuits high tea afternoon savoury sweet treat

1. Soda water scones are my failsafe go to recipe.
2. The only scone recipe I've ever seen using eggs.
4. I am a big fan of savoury scones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!