Tuesday 17 April 2018

Silly old bear!

There are two bears I grew up loving in my kiddy literature - Paddington and Winnie the Pooh.  And, of course, that love hasn't lessened as I grew up and now I love introducing these charming bears to a new generation of kids!

domum vindemia image winnie the pooh bunting nursery party supplies birthday decor homewares

I also cannot tell you enough just how pleased I am that so many people agree with me about the charm of Winnie the Pooh and Paddington!!!  I've been struggling to keep up with the demand for our bear buntings, especially the ones featuring Winnie.

domum vindemia image winnie the pooh bunting nursery party supplies birthday decor homewares

So now that the Easter school holidays are over, I've been busy re-stocking Domum Vindemia with Winnie the Pooh buntings.  There are three of them in-store, all created from battered old books salvaged from landfill and one truly vintage, dating back to the mids 1960s!  Which one do you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!