Tuesday 27 February 2018

Hello Kitty - So Kawaii!

Some of you may remember that the Cheeky Monkeys family had the opportunity to travel to Japan a few years ago, and my did it fuel my small Monkeys' already huge love of Hello Kitty and all things kawaii!  And just quietly, I was loving the opportunity to express my love for Hello Kitty through my small Monkeys too.

hello kitty bunting kawaii homewares domum vindemia nursery birthday party decoration

Therefore, it has been a long-standing wish of mine to include some cute and gorgeous Hello Kitty buntings in Domum Vindemia if I could find battered, old Hello Kitty storybooks.  This week, my big wish came true and I have started on the journey of creating Hello Kitty cuteness!

hello kitty bunting kawaii homewares domum vindemia nursery birthday party decoration

There is only one bunting in-store at the moment, so get in quick if you love it.  But there will be a few more added to the store once I have the energy to create them and get them listed.  Hands up if you love Hello Kitty too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!