Thursday 21 September 2017

Lego DIY Roundup

With the Spring school holidays rapidly approaching, I have been researching ways to entertain the Cheeky Monkeys and keep my sanity!  They are huge fans of Lego (as is Mr Monkeys), so today I've put together a roundup of fun Lego DIY ideas for young and old.

image lego diy craft ideas tutorial candy dispenser maze charging station picture puzzle chess set keyring keychain

1. Build and re-build challenging mazes out of Lego!
2. Older Lego fans can use their childhood toys to create a charging station.
3. Lego picture puzzles celebrate a little one AND Lego.
4. Turn your favourite Lego character into a keyring.
5. No kid will be able to resist a Lego candy dispenser!
6. Chess geeks can also enjoy Lego while playing in a chess tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!