Thursday 15 June 2017

A sneak peek at the Winter 2017 range featuring Mr Darcy!

At the moment I am feverishly working away at Two Cheeky Monkeys' upcoming winter 2017 range, which I am planning to launch at the start of July.  I know it will be officially MID-winter by then, but things have been so hectic here at Two Cheeky Monkeys HQ that I wasn't able to get the range ready for a June release date.

image earrings mr darcy jane austen pride and prejudice red flowers two cheeky monkeys winter 2017 range

However, today I am showing off a sneak peek at one of the new pieces in our winter range.  This new range will exclusively feature literary pieces, including favourite quotes from literature as well as favourite character and place names.  The earrings line will feature pieces that combine names from literature and gorgeous floral cabochons, such as the Mr Darcy earrings above.  So would you wear Mr Darcy on your ears?  Or are you more a Sherlock Holmes or Anne Shirley fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!