Thursday 27 April 2017

Peter Pan and Neverland

It has definitely been a very storybook bunting fortnight as I attempt to restock sold out buntings in between continuing to deal with my strained gluteal muscles.  (They are getting better, painfully slowly, but at least there is gradual improvement.)

image peter pan bunting wendy captain hook handmade domum vindemia etsy upcycling upcycled banner garland

This week has been all about the boy who never grows up, Peter Pan.  The Cheeky Monkeys absolutely love the Peter Pan story (and sometimes would like to never grow up too), and I'm so honoured that everyone else loves Peter Pan and my Neverland buntings so much too.

image peter pan bunting wendy captain hook handmade domum vindemia etsy upcycling upcycled banner garland

As always, I am offering longer and shorter versions of the Peter Pan bunting in-store, as well as different colourways for the bunting tape/ties.  Which version do you prefer, the longer and pennant style, or the shorter and u-shaped style?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!