Monday 19 December 2016

Christmas gifts in my creative space

image rainbow name necklaces custom order children's jewellery two cheeky monkeys

As the craziness ramps up in the week before Christmas, I wanted to share a few pieces I've been working on for Christmas gifts.  The first is a darling set of name necklaces commissioned by a friend as gifts for her little daughter and nieces.  They're not my usual style of creations, but I had a lot of fun working with my friend to design and create these special pieces, and I can't wait to hear how the little recipients react to their gifts!

image fox locket necklaces toadstool two cheeky monkeys

The second are a set of lockets I created for the little Cheeky Monkeys, who have a fondness for my locket creations as well as cartoon foxes.  The Bible verse I inset into the lockets is one of their favourites.  And who could resist those foxes (and the toadstool)???  So tell me, are you giving the gift of handmade this Christmas?

image locket necklaces brass bible vers john 3:16 for god so loved the world that he gave his only son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life two cheeky monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!