Wednesday 11 May 2016

In my creative space

image mandala stitch markers set crochet knitting peace meditative domum vindemia handmade shop etsy

I've been so blessed the last couple of months to have a steady stream of custom work as well as having my creative juices flowing happily to devise new creations.  This week I have been merrily expanding on the mandala accessories range on Domum Vindemia, with the addition of several stitch marker sets in colourful mandala designs.

image anne of green gables locket necklace quote kindred spirits true friends two cheeky monkeys jewellery jewelry

I have also been working on customising an existing Anne of Green Gables necklace design to suit the preferences of a customer.  As much as I enjoy creating one of a kind jewellery pieces, I do love my ranges which have the flexibility to be customised and/or personalised!  Are you a "one of a kind" jewellery type of person, or are you happy with standard designs which can be customised to suit you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!