Wednesday 27 April 2016

A special wine glass charm order

I recently worked on a large custom order which, while a little daunting, was something I am pleased I had the opportunity to do.  My customer wanted wine glass charms emblazoned with the logo of her about-to-be-opened homewares store on the NSW central coast.  These charms were to be used at the store's launch party/opening as a promotional gift to all attendees.

image wine glass charm brand logo for cosy home domum vindemia handmade

I love the simplicity and elegance of my customer's logo and we're both very happy with how the wine glass charms turned out.  I did, however, suffer a fair bit of stress making such a large number in such a short time frame.  Which was not helped by Australia Post's abysmal mail service which saw my supplies for making the charms take over a week to reach me in Melbourne from the next state of NSW.

image wine glass charm brand logo for cosy home domum vindemia

But it's all done and dusted now, much to everyone's relief.  And I can't wait to see the charms in use at the launch party (as you can see, my customer decided to use a few of the charms as tags on her business card wallet)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!