Monday 14 March 2016

Moby Dick

image cufflinks two cheeky monkeys moby dick quote literature i try all things; i acheive what i can for him handmade

For those of you who have read Herman Melville's Moby Dick, you will know that this novel has a host of quotes and phrases which have become iconic for fans of the story.  So much so, that I have decided to add a few quotes from the novel to my men's cufflink range (not that they can't be worn by ladies too)!

image cufflinks handmade for him moby dick two cheeky monkeys accessories literature quote typography it is not down in any map true places never are

I have picked the two quotes which I believe to be inspirational, regardless of whether you are a Moby Dick fan or not, and even if you have not read Melville's story.  In fact, I am loving these quotes so much that you may find them gracing Domum Vindemia's bookmark range soon too.  Do you have a favourite Moby Dick quote?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!