Friday 29 January 2016

Tote bags from bed sheets

image voltron tote bag bed sheet linen upcycled

A very quick post today whilst I am revelling in the back to school freedom (I say freedom, but really, I spend all my time washing uniforms and making lunches now; it's easier in many ways not to have the Monkeys at school).  A little while back I received a commission to create tote bags out of vintage Voltron bedlinen, a challenge I found intriguing and accepted.  These are now finished and are about to head off to my friend and customer, a mad keen Voltron fan.  She will be then sending these off as thank you gifts to those who have been reviewing her Voltron fan fiction writings.  What a fun idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!