Wednesday 23 September 2015

Tutorial Roundup: Upcycling vintage thread spools

After spending a day or two researching tutorials for wooden spool bouquets (for Monkey #1's birthday party), I found a tonne of wooden spool-related tutorials which looked delightful.  So much so, that I have a list so long of the ones I want to create, it will probably take me the rest of the year!  I've put together a short list of my favourite DIYs for you to enjoy and entertain any little people you have running around this school holidays.  Enjoy!

image wooden spool tutorial roundup diy button bouquet christmas ornaments tree summer fruit painted

1. Button bouquets by Bella Dia
2. Photo holder by Stampington & Company 
3. Christmas ornaments by Blackberry House 
4. Summer fruit spools by i heart naptime 
5. Liberty of London spools by Tea Rose Home 
6. Christmas tree by The Creative Patch

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!