Monday 6 July 2015

School holiday crafting

image button rings typography earrings hope and faith religious christian two cheeky monkeys

I was recently the lucky winner of a large pack of jewellery supplies from Jackobindi and the two cheeky monkeys and I were ecstatic.  Really, who wouldn't be thrilled about receiving a stash of crafty supplies for the school holidays?  We haven't made much yet, but the little monkeys have already raided my extensive button stash to make button rings for themselves.  And I happily made some typography-inspired dictionary ear studs for myself, with the words "hope" and "faith" to represent my Christian faith and hope.  What do you think?  Would you love to see some typography-inspired ear studs in my Two Cheeky Monkeys stores?

1 comment:

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!