Wednesday 22 April 2015

Literature Bracelet Launch

image jewellery jewelry two cheeky monkeys literature bracelet silver anne of green gables gilbert blythe

With Mother's Day (for Australians, US peeps and various European nationalities) due to be celebrated at the start of May, I am finally ready to launch my new and expanded literature bracelet range!  This new range features old favourite, Pride and Prejudice, as well as Anne of Green Gables and To Kill a Mockingbird.  I will also be adding other literary works to the range as well as a sheet music bracelet (even though it's not actually literature).  Which one would your mum love to own this mother's day?

image two cheeky monkeys bracelet literature jewellery jewelry to kill a mockingbird atticus finch boo radley harper lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!