Wednesday 19 November 2014

More "To Kill a Mockingbird"

Remember my post last week showing off my latest literature creations featuring To Kill a Mockingbird?  Well, for those of you who were happily clapping your hands, then today's post will make you even happier.

image to kill a mockingbird thumtack set push pins harper lee domum vindemia

Inspired by the reception the TKAM jewellery pieces have received, I decided to expand the TKAM range to Domum Vindemia too.  You can now find your favourite characters celebrated in both the magnet and thumbtack sets.  I'm also planning to add some TKAM stitch marker/asymmetrical earring sets as soon as I can decide which four character names to use.  What do you think?  Who was your favourite TKAM character?

image to kill a mockingbird magnet set fridge harper lee atticus finch domum vindemia

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love finding out what my readers think, so thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!